How to Prevent Muscle Loss with Aging (Sarcopenia) with Dr. Gabrielle LyonSep 29, 2021
If you’re wondering how to prevent muscle loss with aging, watch this interview with Dr. Gabrielle Lyon. Sarcopenia can be mitigated by optimizing your diet and lifestyle. Learn the key to longevity during this in-depth interview.
Muscle loss in the elderly, or at any age, can be reversed. It’s possible to maintain muscle while losing weight, and maintain muscle as you age - even after menopause.
In it, you’ll learn Dr. Gabrielle Lyon’s protein recommendations, diet and workout regimen, and why she founded the Muscle-Centric Medicine™ movement.
In This Episode You'll Learn
- “How much protein do I need and how much protein per meal?”
- “How can you help to prevent muscle mass loss as you age?”
- “How does protein impact insulin?”
- “What is the protein threshold for muscle synthesis?”
- “What is leucine and why is it so important for healthy muscles?”
- “What’s the best exercise program to build muscle?”
And MORE. You do not want to miss out on this interview. Be sure to stay till the end where Dr. Gabrielle Lyon shares her top 3 mindset tips to lose weight and get healthy.