How to Make Exercise a Habit | 10 Tips to be More ConsistentJun 24, 2021
We all know that exercise is good for us, right? But how often do we turn that insight into action?
Women especially have a tendency of prioritizing the wants and needs of other people before our own.
That's got to stop.
For Habit Change, Systems Beat Goals
When you take care of yourself, your mental health, your emotional health, your physical health, you will be able to better care for everyone else in your life.
The best return on your time is the energy that you invest into your health. Here are my tips to exercise consistently even when I don’t feel like it.
- Tip #1: Schedule Exercise Time on Your Work Calendar
- Tip #2: Find an Accountability Partner
- Tip #3: Plan Ahead!
- Tip #4: Find a Time that Works and Be Consistent with That Time
- Tip #5: Use the Best Friend Test
- Tip #6: Keep it Simple
- Tip #7: Anticipate Obstacles
- Tip #8: Have a Plan B
- Tip #9: Make Your Brain Work for, Not Against You
- Tip #10: Use the 2-Minute Rule
**Be sure to watch the video or listen to the podcast episode to hear about these in more detail, and how I create systems in my life with each tip to make exercise a habit.**